My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, September 11, 2006


Bit of a case of the monday blues today. Arrived at the studio full of the feeling that comes from being ahead of schedule for the first time my life! And today was a very good day completing tracking on "Darling Anything" and "Ever Yours" but this was a little spolit for me by the head scratching that was going on trying to work out why "magic" sounds a bit naff at the moment.

Our Producer George says it will all come good, but i'm not convinced at the moment and sulk all the way home. Maybe tomorrow will bring out the best in it wth a bit of The Wizard's hammond genius liberally sprinkled all over it...

To cheer me up I just looked at the shake and shimmy signs which are now up in the studio
hmmmm

Ivor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home