My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, September 18, 2006



Hello again.

Well we've packed up and moved out of the lush Livingston Studios in glamorous Wood Green. Quite sad really 'cos I really liked it in there. It had a lovely atmosphere and I felt really at home. That means a lot when you have to concentrate for long periods of time. Anyhow, it all sounds great so far but the hard work doesn't stop. I'm currently frantically sorting out some string and horn arrangements before I go to Cardiff to see a proper string arranger who'll score them for us.

Before that we're decamping to producer George's place to start on some overdubs.

Last night was a lot of fun, noce to have a bit of light relief and wonderful for the heart to hear peopple having a good time singing one of our songs.Long may it continue.

123 Clap! Clap clap!

Andrew

1 Comments:

Blogger Gethin said...

Nat - I just wanted to be the first international contributor to your blog to prove you really have gone global.
Good luck to you and the band. Give my regards to Andy.
geth_in_sydney.

P.S. Why don't you try masquarading as a lonely teenage kiwi living in Hollywood and see if you don't get more hits?

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home