My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BEARD UPDATE

I know that many thousands of you just don't care about Nat and my's beards, but since we've been growing them for the making of the album I thought we should share it with the two or three who have been demanding beard updates. Apologies for me looking very tired, but a camera flash is not what you need when you're waking up.



Sadly however, the beards are now gone; Nat having a date and believing, bizzarely, that girls don't like beards and me because the evil beard nazis at Ruffa Lane HQ said something about "getting rid of that rug before the photo shoot" *sigh*

Off to the Cotswalds now to Doo-Wop some backing vocals, but will I ever be the same or will my high voice desert me like Samson and his strength....hmmmm

Ivor

2 Comments:

Blogger pam said...

hooray!!!!!!

;)

6:36 PM  
Blogger RisingSlowly said...

Natty! Your beard will soon be bushier than mine, albeit I have to shave mine every morning because I'm a girl and girls aren't meant to have facial hair.
Sigh.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home